Monday, August 24, 2009

I'm back!


















So I have not updated my Blog since Iceland! Well since then Frank and I went to Egypt for my 24th birthday. That was interesting. It is not the best place in the world but neat to see. I will put some pics up soon. OH and I am currently 6 month pregnant! We are having a GIRL and very excited!! We also went to visit our family in Texas but due to some complications I had to stay and Frank when back to Qatar. He is planning to come back on 30 Sept. We are also in the process of buying a house! As you can see we have a lot going on!

I am currently staying with my Mom and learning how to sew. Not something I was ever interested in but I really wanted t
o make cloth diapers! So that is what I am doing now. I am going to post some pics of the process.







No comments:

Post a Comment